IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some information on this page has been amended due to operational changes made in light of COVID-19
The following amendments have been made to this page:
- Administrative dates: 2021 Preliminary timetable (S1, X1) released week beginning Mon 14 Dec 2020. 2021 Final timetable (S1, X1, X2) released week beginning Mon 21 Dec 2020
- Service operating hours: [All staff working remotely]
Semester 1 2021 Preliminary timetable
NB: In some cases not all teaching activities are represented in this timetable. Students should consult with the Class Summary and Wattle for detailed information about the full range of class activities under each course.
The Semester 1 2021 Preliminary timetable (inlcuding any timetabled X1 courses) will be released week beginning Mon 14 Dec 2020. The Preliminary Timetable is a draft timetable for staff review prior to the final timetable. There will be significant changes to the timetable during this review period for 2021, due to the operating COVID environment and resulting impacts on courses and staffing. NB: If your Summer course (X1) is not timetabled, contact your school/college for details.
Semester 1 2021 Final timetable
The Semester 1 2021 Final timetable (inlcuding any timetabled X1 & X2 courses) will be released week beginning Mon 21 Dec 2020. Due to the impacts of COVID, changes are still expected after the final release. If a College approved change has been made to a course you are enrolled in, after the final timetable release, you should receive notification from your school/college. There may also be venue changes and added or removed sessions due to student enrolment numbers. NB: If your Summer (X1) or Autumn course (x2) is not timetabled, contact your school/college for details.
Please check your timetable regularly using the ANU timetable viewer: http://timetabling.anu.edu.au/sws2021/
There are 4 delivery types. All will appear on the ANU timetable and will display the delivery type in the location column, except for online prerecorded activities which are NOT timetabled generally timetabled.
- Online Live: These activities are delivered online in real time, with no physical location. These will appear on the timetable, with 'online live' displayed in the location column.
- Online Prerecorded: The recording of these activities can be accessed online with no physical location. They do not require a real time viewing and in most cases will not appear on the timetable, unless specifically requested by the school. Please see your wattle site or contact your school/college for information regarding online prerecorded activities. Many lectures are delivered this way, so if there is no lecture timetabled, there is a high likelihood there will be a regular prerecorded activity for your course.
- On Campus: These are real time activities delivered in a physical venue on campus. These will appear on the timetable, with '_On campus' displayed after the room in the location column. Social distancing will apply.
- Dual Delivery: These activites accommodate both on campus and online participation in real time. Student attending physcially consent to the recording of the activity. Social distancing will apply.
Contact the Student Centre or relevant College/School for timetable related enquiries and issues.