Orientation Week is coming! If you're a new student, O-Week is a good time to learn all about ANU student administration and sort out your enrolment, fees and timetable for the semester. For continuing students, O-Week is the perfect opportunity for you to take a step back and make sure you know how to manage the administrative side of your degree.
Student Central is here to guide and support you as you begin your journey as an ANU student!
Access Online Resources 24/7
- Student Central Wattle page:
- This is an online information hub that will house a range of Orientation Week resources for new students and continuing students such as video webinars and guides about enrolment, timetabling, domestic fees, international fees and more.
- Currently, the Wattle page holds all our Student FAQ Webinars, a video series that addresses the most common queries that we receive each week. These webinars are also available on the Student Central Facebook and Instagram.
- To access the Student Central Wattle, all students need to do is visit this link and click the 'Self-Enrol' button.
- OurBot, the Student Central Chatbot:
- OurBot is here to help answer any frequently asked questions you might have about ANU student administration.
- OurBot will be there to guide new and continuing students to answer quick questions at any time of the day or night.
- It is hosted on this webpage and other relevant student administration pages throughout the ANU website.
Live Orientation Week Webinars
If there is a topic that isn't covered in the Student Central Wattle and by OurBot, you can attend one of our live Orientation Week Webinars.
Hear from one of our friendly staff members as they discuss enrolment, timetabling, international fees and domestic fees.
- This is also a great opportunity to get any of your questions answered in a public forum.
Request your ANU Student Card
- Further information is available on the Student Card webpage.
- Please note, you must enrol in courses before you can request an ANU Student Card.
Get in touch with Student Central
- Phone 135 268 or +61 2 6125 3339 (if overseas)
- Email email@example.com: We'll endeavour to respond within 7 business days, just make sure to use your ANU student email account. Please note, these timings may change during peak periods such as Orientation Week.