Drafting a resume, responding to selection criteria, or application questions is a requirement of many job applications, in the private and public sector including academic roles. In this workshop you will learn:
- how to write a great resume;
- how to set out your response to selection criteria;
- ways to respond to a variety of selection criteria and application questions;
- how to quantify and contextualise your experience; and
- how to promote your skills and experience to best effect.
There will also be time at the end of the workshop for general questions.