Please click the link below to join the webinar - no registration needed:
Webinar link: https://anu.zoom.us/j/85169051023?pwd=S2psR3lUME9zVG5kcWY4eUZiZjE0Zz09
Webinar ID: 851 6905 1023
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Student Central.
Need some help getting your head around ANU Timetabling? Then look no further, Student Central is here to assist you!
In this live webinar, you'll hear from one of your friendly staff members and learn all about timetabling including generating your timetable, signing up for tutorials, labs and workshops, and other FAQs. You'll also get an opportunity to ask any questions around timetabling.
This webinar is open to:
- new and continuing students;
- domestic and international students; and
- students studying on-campus, remotely and online.
Access Online Resources 24/7
We've developed a range of online resources that you can access at any time, from anywhere around the world! We encourage you use these online resources to learn about ANU student administration so that you are empowered to manage your degree.
- This is an online information hub that will house a range of Orientation Week resources for new students and continuing students such as video webinars and guides about enrolment, timetabling, domestic fees, international fees and more.
- To access the Student Central Wattle, all students need to do is visit this link and click the 'Self-Enrol' button.
- OurBot, is a chatbot that will help answer any questions you might have about ANU student administration during Orientation Week.
- OurBot will be there to guide new and continuing students to answer quick questions at any time of the day or night.
- It will be hosted on the Student Central homepage and other relevant student administration pages throughout the ANU website.
Get in touch with Student Central
If you have any questions or need further guidance with navigating ANU student administration that isn't covered by OurBot, the Student Central Wattle page or live webinars, you can get in touch with us via email, phone and Zoom Virtual Drop-ins. For more information, visit the Student Central homepage.