This workshop aims to give participants skills in job search through the increasingly important activity of networking. Learn how networks are an important part of the world of work and how to identify and develop your networks.
This workshop covers:
- Networking - what is it?
- How to network for career planning purposes
- Informational interviewing - what is it?
- How to set up an information interview
- How to prepare for an information interview
- How to conduct an information interview
- What to do with the information collected
- Building a network of contacts