About Singapore Management University (SMU)
SMU's diverse international community creates a learning experience that transcends borders and bridges global views. Asia is a dynamic region that is home to culturally diverse societies at varying stages of transformation. As a cosmopolitan city state with a thriving entrepreneurship and innovation scene, Singapore offers myriad learning opportunities for all.
SMU provides an interactive and participative experience - one that is current, relevant and cutting-edge. Besides a top-class curriculum and an excellent faculty, SMU embraces a culture of versatility and creativity. At our state-of-the-art city campus, students enjoy world-class e-learning facilities and amenities.
The Singapore Management University (SMU) - Global Summer Programme provides an opportunity for ANU students to participate in a partner program in Singapore during the ANU teaching break in June/July.
Immerse yourself in Asia and its many possibilities.
- Gain new insights and perspectives on trends and developments in Asia from SMU faculty
- Engage industry leaders with interests in Asia through dialogues and networking sessions
- Learn from peers from over 30 countries and forge intercultural friendships
- Experience the vibrancy of Singapore's business, arts and civic districts from the vantage point of SMU's city campus
- Appreciate culturally rich and diverse Singapore - a global gateway to Asia
The program runs for four weeks from 29 June to - 24 July in 2020.
Further information on the SMU Summer Programme can be found here.
Course and Areas of Study
Students can undertake the following areas of study:
- Asia Pacific Business
- Innovations for Asia's Smart Cities
- Managing Customer Relations with Analytics: Asian Insights
- Screening Asia: History, Society, and Politics in Films
- The Legal Environment of Business: An Asian Perspective
- Accounting Analytics in Asia
- China's Belt & Road Initiative: Challenges and Opportunities
- Economic Globalisation in Asia
- Entrepreneurship in Asia
- Global Mega Trends: Opportunities and Challenges in Asia
Students are responsible for sourcing their own accommodation. The campus is located in the heart of the city with multiple options available in walking distance. For more information on the recommended housing options please review the SMU GSP website.
Restrictions and Considerations
Students need a GPA of at least 5.25 out of 7.0 (equivalent to 3.0/4.0).
Other Useful Links
Please review the FAQ webpage.
Phone: 02 6125 7857