The Virtual Exchange Alliance is a collaboration between eight leading universities, including ANU, to open our curriculum up to students from partner universities. Commencing in early 2017, the initial pilot involves online courses, including a selection of Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
Virtual Exchange provides students the opportunity to study online across the globe and engage with the most cutting-edge tertiary education delivery models. You'll learn from leading academic staff and forge cross-boundary and cross-cultural awareness, knowledge, and friendships.
All courses offered involve online engagement with the curriculum. In line with other learning abroad experiences, you'll receive a formal result and grade from your partner university and credit towards your ANU degree on successful completion of the Virtual Exchange.
The Virtual Exchange is also known as the "credit for MOOCs" or "MOOCs for credit alliance" at some of our partner institutions.
Courses offered through the Virtual Exchange alliance include*:
- Bundle Transport phenomena-Basics and Advanced
- Responsible Innovation
- Nuclear fusion and plasma physics
- Fundamentals of biomedical imaging: FMRI
- Anthropology of current world issues
- English grammar and style
- Psychology criminal justice
- Topology in Condensed Matter
- Next Generation Infrastructures
- Data Analysis: Take it to the MAX
- Building with Nature
- Solar Energy
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Digital Signal Processing
- Neuronal Dynamics
*Not all of these courses will be available each semester.
The universities currently offering this opportunity are:
Information about what courses are on offer are available on the above Universities Virtual Exchange websites.
For more information email email@example.com.