Student Voice Grant is an excellent opportunity for students to be involved in the promotion of study abroad and sharing their experiences with prospective students. The grant is valued at $400 each and is open to current ANU students - both domestic and international students of any disciplines, who have accepted their places to go on Exchange, Year in Asia or PRIMO in the following semester. Successful applicants must be able to show their insight, interest and enthusiasm on what it is like to study overseas with ANU Global Programs. There are 10 grants available for each round.
In order to be considered for the grant, students must:
- be an ANU student, both domestic and international students are eligible to apply
- have accepted a place to go on Exchange, Year in Asia or PRIMO, commencing the following semester.
- Students applying during 1-28 May round, must be going for Exchange, Year in Asia or PRIMO in semester 2 or PRIMO Winter session.
- Students applying during 1-28 October round, must be going for Exchange, Year in Asia or PRIMO in semester 1 of the following year or PRIMO Summer session.
Successful applicants will assist Global Programs in our marketing campaigns and be involved in regular promotions of study abroad programs.
Your duties include:
1. Share your experience through Guided Blog articles
Successful applicants will be required to submit a total of 3 blog articles during their time abroad within the required deadlines. The articles will be posted on ANU Global Programs' Blog.
Each article must contain a minimum of 500 words and 4 high-resolution photos. Further details of article requirements will be provided to successful applicants.
Example of past posts are available online on https://anuglobalprograms.wordpress.com/
2. Instagram Takeovers
Successful applicants will be scheduled to takeover ANU Global Programs' Instagram account. During the takeovers, story tellers will be responsible to post daily updates through the story feature as well as regularly post on our Instagram feed. Each student will be scheduled to do 2 x 1 week takeovers throughout their program. We are looking for authentic updates that reflect your exchange experiences. Examples of previous take-overs are available on our instagram account https://www.instagram.com/anu_globalprograms
3. Host a Q&A Session on Instgram
Successful applicants will be required to host a Question&Answer session via instagram direct message.
4. Photo Library Submission
Story tellers will be required to submit a minimum of 5 high-resolution photos of their study abroad experience. These photos are not inclusive of the photos submitted for blog-post articles and posted through Instagram.
5. Attend Compulsory Training
Successful applicants must attend a compulsory marketing trainings conducted by ANU Global Programs. Training will last for approximately 30-45 minutes and will be conducted 2 weeks after applications deadline.
How to Apply
Apply online via the "apply now" button. Late applications will not be accepted. Applications are open from:
- 1-28 May (11 59 PM) round for students going on Exchange, Year in Asia or PRIMO in semester 2 or PRIMO Winter session.
- 1-28 October (11 59 PM) for students going on Exchange, Year in Asia or PRIMO in semester 1 of the following year or PRIMO Summer session.
All successful candidates will be notified via email one week after applications deadline. Candidates who are not successful in their applications will not receive email notifications.