2021 ZCEAP Working Papers
ZCEAP Working Papers are original research completed by members of the ZCEAP Grand Challenge Team. ZCEAP Working Papers may be written by individuals or small groups of team-members from a narrower disciplinary base.
- Longden T, Jotzo F, Löschel A 2021, Conditions for low cost green hydrogen production - mapping cost competitiveness with reduced-form marginal effect relationships (ZCWP05-21) (PDF, 2.68 MB)
- Reeve A, Aisbett E 2021, Making the numbers count: can national carbon accounting systems support effective trade-related climate policies? (ZCWP04-21) (PDF, 526.92 KB)
- Fazeli R, Beck F, Stocks M 2021, Recognizing the role of uncertainties in the transition to renewable hydrogen (ZCWP03-21) (PDF, 479.12 KB)
- Longden T, Beck F, Jotzo F, Andrews R, Prasad M 2021, Clean Hydrogen? An analysis of the emissions and cost of fossil fuel based versus renewable energy based hydrogen, (ZCWP02-21) (PDF, 1.89 MB)
- Aisbett E, Cheng W, Beck F, March 2021, Green Industrial Policy and Technology Neutrality: Odd Couple or Unholy Marriage? (ZCWP01-21) (PDF, 479.12 KB)
2020 ZCEAP Working Papers
- White L, Hughes L, Lyons M, Peng Y, Nov 2020, Politics and Policy Mixes: The Australian Capital Territory experiment in innovation co-benefits (ZCWP05-20) (PDF, 421.32 KB)
- Stocks M, Fazeli R, Hughes L, Beck F, Nov 2020, Global Emissions implications from co-burning ammonia in coal fired power stations: an analysis of the Japan-Australia supply chain (ZCWP04-20) (PDF, 692 KB)
- Longden T, Jotzo F, Prasad M, Andrews R, Aug 2020, Green hydrogen production costs in Australia: implications of renewable energy and electrolyser costs (ZCWP03-20) (PDF, 998.05 KB)
- Do TN, Burke P, Baldwin K, Nguyen CT, Mar 2020, Underlying drivers and barriers for solar photovoltaics diffusion: The case of Vietnam (ZCWP02-20) (PDF, 977.97 KB)
- Venkataraman M, Csereklyei Z, Aisbett E, Rahbari A, Jotzo F, Lord M, Pye J, Dec 2019, Zero Carbon steel-making: The opportunities and role of Australia in nurturing a 'green steel' industry (ZCWP01-20) (PDF, 896.54 KB)
2019 ZCEAP Working Papers
- Beck F, Bridges T, Purchase R, Venkataraman M, Apr 2019, Australia's future as a zero-carbon energy exporter: An analysis of the recent reports on Australian hydrogen for export (ZCWP03-19) (PDF, 536.92 KB)
- Thorburn K, O'Neil L, Hunt J, Apr 2019, Renewable energy projects on the Indigenous estate: identifying risks and opportunities of utility-scale and dispersed models (ZCWP02-19) (PDF, 911.95 KB)
- Aisbett E, Prest J, Soutter G, Widnyana J, Feb 2019, Public international economic law and private involvement in renewable energy trade and investment in the Asia-Pacific (ZCWP01-19) (PDF, 854.63 KB)
Grand Challenge Papers
Zero-Carbon Energy for the Asia-Pacific (ZCEAP) Grand Challenge Papers are original research, arising from collaborative processes across the breadth of the team. As such they exemplify the cross-disciplinary excellence which underpins the ZCEAP Grand Challenge.
Policy Briefs and Submissions
ZCEAP Policy Briefs and Submissions are papers that can inform government policy, or are submissions to government or parliamentary inquiries.