COVID- 19 advice
We are working towards a safe and vibrant campus in 2022 that delivers an excellent experience for staff and students.
How to stay informed
- Closely follow updates from your local area – they will make decisions relevant to your work and study.
- Regularly check the information on this webpage.
- Read On&Off Campus. It lands in your ANU inbox each Tuesday and provides a COVID wrap-up.
- Download the ANUOK app and turn push notifications on to receive urgent updates.
Please remember to isolate and get tested if you feel unwell.
If you test positive to COVID-19, please:
- Register your positive result with ACT Health using this online form, or with the state/territory health authority where you are located;
- Alert the University through this online form and;
- Inform your supervisor or course convenor.
You no longer need to notify the University if you are identified as a contact or notified of a requirement to quarantine or stay-at-home.
For the ACT Government’s dedicated COVID-19 website, visit www.covid19.act.gov.au
The ACT Government’s COVID-19 helpline operates between 8am to 8pm daily, call 02 6207 7244
People who are concerned and want further information on the virus can also call the Australian Government’s 24/7 Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080