With the move to remote working, teaching, research and studying across ANU, we appreciate that many in our community may be feeling stressed and unsure how to navigate this 'new normal'.
To help our community with the transition, the Community Wellbeing Team is actively working to deliver proactive wellbeing initiatives for staff and students to help with the transition.
In these initial stages of the transition to a remote work environment, the Community Wellbeing team has produced a webinar focused on Supervising Remote Teams.
Panelists, Claire Shrewsbury, Associate Director, Culture and Development, Division of Human Resources and Lisa Buckley, Senior Advisor, Division of Human Resources discuss:
- The common myths and challenges associated with remote work;
- Eight strategies to manage remote teams; and
- Practical ways to foster social connection and run great virtual meetings.
Webinar: Supervising remote teams
A copy of the slides can be downloaded here.
The Community Wellbeing Team is also in the process of producing other webinars for the ANU Community to be released over the coming weeks.
- Wellbeing and Working from Home - Staff
- Working from Home with caring responsibilities - Staff
- Wellbeing and Studying Remotely – Students
If you have feedback on the webinar, questions, or suggestions for wellbeing initiatives please email firstname.lastname@example.org.