Appointments to get your FREE flu vaccine are now available. The flu vaccinations will be provided by the National Health Co-op and are available to any individual holding an ANU staff or student card. You do not need to be an NHC member to receive your flu vaccination.
Appointments can be made online or by calling 6178 0400 and selecting the option to speak with the ANU clinic. As this is a high demand service, you may encounter delays with online bookings. If this happens, please try again later.
The flu clinic will be running from Tuesday 14 April to Friday 1 May. If you are unable to secure an appointment time during this period, you can attend any of the NHC's other clinics and receive your free flu vaccination.
The ANU flu clinic will be held at Ground Floor, 121 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra City. This new location helps to ensure that we are complying with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines.
To support this, we ask that you only attend the flu clinic at your designated appointment time and follow the directions given to you by NHC administration and clinical staff.
What does this mean for you?
- Instead of coming to the NHC clinic on campus, you will need to attend the new location to receive your flu vaccination.
- You will be required to complete a pre-vaccination checklist and bring with you to your appointment. If you do not have printer access, forms will also be available at the Flu Clinic Reception. We encourage you to bring your own pen to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- You will need to create an account with National Health Co-op, if you don't already have one. To discuss, please call the clinic on 6178 0400.
What should you bring?
- Student or staff university ID and
- Medicare or OSHC card and
- A copy of your completed pre-vaccination checklist, or a pen to complete the form on site.
If you do not bring the appropriate cards, you may not receive the flu vaccination, or you may be required to pay for the appointment. For instructions on how to book your flu vaccination appointment online, please click here.
If you have any questions or concerns about booking or attending your flu vaccination appointment, please visit the NHC website here or call 6178 0400.