The Staff Excellence Awards are an annual celebration that give us the opportunity to recognise staff across ANU who have demonstrated excellence and contributed to advancing the University's strategic goals.
Staff are encouraged to nominate a colleague, a team or themselves for outstanding accomplishments so these achievements can be formally recognised at a ceremony later in the year. Nominees can be from any area or level of the University.
There are three major categories:
- Peter Baume Award
- Chancellor's Award for Distinguished Contribution to the University
- Chancellor's Award for Outstanding Service to the Campus Community
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Public Policy and Outreach
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Reconciliation
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Innovation & Excellence in Service
- Andrew Hopkins Award for Excellence in Health and Safety
- Clare Burton Award for Excellence in Equity and Diversity
Recognition of service
- 25-Year Service Awards
- 40-Year Service Awards
Further details, including the nomination process and forms, eligibility and criteria can found on the Services page of the ANU website at 2017 Staff Excellence and Service Awards
Nominations close at 5pm on Friday 29 September 2017.