Tunnelvision, a survey of James Rogers' most recent decade, represents one of the most accomplished contemporary Australian sculptors in his prime. Join us for a thirty minute guided tour in groups of up to ten people. Click on the dates below to book into a scheduled tour or call us on 61255832 to book a tour for your own group.
James Rogers Tunnelvison is curated by Terence Maloon.
This exhibition has been generously supported by the ANU Visual Arts Endowment.
Visitors to the Drill Hall Gallery:
For your safety the Drill Hall Gallery will be following guidelines, recommendations and enforceable public health directions published by ACT Health and Safework Australia. We will be collecting contact tracing information from all visitors to the gallery.
To ensure a safe and healthy environment while visiting the Drill Hall Gallery at this time we request that you:
- Stay at home if you're unwell.
- Stay at home if you've been in contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
- Practice good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Utilise hand sanitisers provided at the entrance of the gallery.
- Assist our staff in filling out your contact tracing information on entry and exit from the gallery.
- Maintain1.5 metres distance from other visitors and staff.
- Comply with the number restrictions clearly signposted in each of the gallery spaces.
- Comply with any written or verbal directions from staff.
- Use contactless payment for any purchases made at the Drill Hall Gallery.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app if you haven't already.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we appreciate your help in keeping our community safe during this time.