Join artist and tutor Dionisia Salas for a guided drawing workshop in the James Rogers sculpture survey, Tunnelvision.
Comprising one hour sessions over two consecutive Wednesday evenings, the workshop will incorporate a tour of the exhibition and a drawing session, investigating the construction and concerns of James Rogers sculptural works.
Tickets include a glass of wine. Please bring your own drawing paper and materials. Classes are limited 10 participants per class.
5.30 – 6.30 pm Wednesday Sept 16 and Sept 23
7.00 – 8.00 pm Wednesday Sept 16 and Sept 23
General admission: $30
Students and Friends of the Drill Hall Gallery: $30
Price includes both weeks.
Visitors to the Drill Hall Gallery:
For your safety the Drill Hall Gallery will be following guidelines, recommendations and enforceable public health directions published by ACT Health and Safework Australia. We will be collecting contact tracing information from all visitors to the gallery.
To ensure a safe and healthy environment while visiting the Drill Hall Gallery at this time we request that you:
● Stay at home if you’re unwell.
● Stay at home if you’ve been in contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
● Practice good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
● Utilise hand sanitisers provided at the entrance of the gallery.
● Assist our staff in filling out your contact tracing information on entry and exit from the gallery.
● Maintain1.5 metres distance from other visitors and staff.
● Comply with the number restrictions clearly signposted in each of the gallery spaces.
● Comply with any written or verbal directions from staff.
● Use contactless payment for any purchases made at the Drill Hall Gallery.
● Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app if you haven’t already.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we appreciate your help in keeping our community safe during this time.