We are holding an open community forum for staff and students to hear from our ANU health experts who will provide information about COVID-19, address some common myths and talk about things we can do to prevent the spread.
- Professor Martyn Kirk, Infectious Diseases Specialist, National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health
- Professor Peter Collingnon AM, Infectious Diseases Specialist, ANU College of Health and Medicine
- Professor Iain Walker, Director, Research School of Psychology, ANU College of Health and Medicine
- Associate Professor Sanjaya Senanayake, Infectious Diseases Specialist, ANU College of Health and Medicine
- Dr Stephanie Davis, GP, Public Health Physician and Epidemiologist
You can find information about the support available to you and our community here: https://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/support-for-you-and-our-community
For more information including ANU response to COVID-19, visit: anu.edu.au/coronavirus
You can call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 if you are seeking information on COVID-19. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For the most up-to-date information about the virus and health advice, please visit the Australian Government Department of Health website: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert and the ACT Health website: https://health.act.gov.au/public-health-alert/updated-information-about-covid-19.