The ANU Crawford Leadership Forum presents the Big Picture Series: Australia in a COVID-19 world
The future of universities
The COVID-19 pandemic is shaking the foundations of university systems the world over. Revenues have plummeted, teaching and research disrupted, and international students stranded abroad. Even before the pandemic, universities were thinking hard about their role and relevance in societies profoundly changed by technology and awash with expert advice. How well have universities adapted to COVID-19 and what changes to the university model are here to stay? More broadly, what should the university of the future look like. What is core university business in a Covid-19 world?
Join us for a live panel discussion and Q&A on the future of universities with three of the world's top university administrators.
More panel discussions part of ANU Crawford Leadership Forum 2020:
- The future of universities - Thurs 4 June - Watch here >>
- Global public health & COVID-19 - Wed 10 June - Watch here >>
- Asia & COVID-19 - Tues 16 June - Watch here >>
- The Pacific & Australia: Our shared future - Thurs 18 June - Watch here >>
- Australia, climate change & the pandemic - Fri 19 June - Watch here >>
- What kind of world? - Tues 23 June - Watch here >>