Use this form to have your event considered for display on the ANU Events section. Events must adhere to the following rules:
- Events must be submitted by ANU staff, students or approved affiliates. Content is the responsibility of the person submitting the event.
- Events must:
- be in the future and open to the ANU community and/or the general public can attend
- be related to an aspect of the University's research, teaching, outreach or administration
- have obvious support from an office of the University or an ANUSA-affiliated club or society, and
- uphold the reputation of the University.
- ANU Communications and Engagement reserve the right to:
- edit all submissions, and
- reject any submissions if they do not comply with these rules, or for any other reason that the University thinks fit.
- Submissions must comply with the ANU writing style guide.
Events will be reviewed within 72 hours of submission. Please ensure you leave adequate time for review before your event needs to appear publicly.
Please ensure the information submitted is accurate - if changes need to be made you will need to re-submit your event via this form. A copy of your event will be emailed to you after submitting.