It is important that we look to reliable, up-to-date sources of information to keep on top of what is happening in our community.
To help you, we have compiled some of the most reliable resources to help you understand current advice and restrictions.
It is important that you practice COVID-safe behaviour and stay up to date with the latest advice and public health directions in your local area.
If you are unsure how to find this information, please get in contact with the COVID Response Office (COVIDResponseOffice@anu.edu.au) who can help you find the information you need.
Signs and posters
It is important that we have signs and posters around the workplace to remind colleagues, students and others of the risks of COVID-19 and the measures that are necessary to stop its spread.
Work areas must display posters on:
- What is COVID-19 and how you can stop it spreading;
- COVID-19 symptoms;
- Hand Hygiene and how to wash your hands;
- Physical distancing requirements for the area; and
- If sick, stay home and get tested.
Safe Work Australia have created a resource hub of signs and posters to put up around your workplace. These include Department of Health and World Health Organisation (WHO) resources.
» SafeWork Australia signage and posters
The University has also produced a range of posters to support your area to become COVID-safe.
» ANU COVID-19 posters
The University Printing Service has a new online ordering system for basic printing products including ANU business cards and certificates, postcards, brochures, pull-up banners, booklets and magazines.
Note: All ANU COVID-19 posters are available through the University Printing Service; you don't need to download or upload them.
The site is not supported by the Firefox browser.
Using the new online ordering system
- When logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to log in using your standard ANU credentials through ANU Single Sign On. Once you have done this, the University Printing Service team will be notified to complete your account setup. Once this has been finalised, you can submit printing requests.
- There is a helpful User Guide available to guide you through the process.
If you have any questions, please contact the University Printing Service team via phone: (02) 6125 2514 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our ANU experts are here to help!
We have experts who are showing leadership in all aspects of the response to the COVID-19 crisis, including the core issues around the health and economic impacts of the spread of the virus and all the subsequent issues relating to the public policy responses which are emerging day by day.
» read about the work our experts and researchers are doing
Food for thought
- Professor Tracy Smart, our Public Health Lead for the COVID response at ANU, regularly writes messages to our community. Check out her latest messages:
- Feeling good at home (during COVID-19) was created by the Research School of Population Health and has been translated by the School of Culture, History & Language into several languages here.
- The Research School of Psychology, along with the Black Dog Institute, delivered a webinar on 'Socioemotional tools for maintaining mental health and wellbeing during the COVID-19 Pandemic'. Watch the webinar here.
Staying safe and healthy
Visit this page for our latest tips on staying COVID-safe and healthy.
If you are sick and think you might have COVID-19, check your symptoms using healthdirect's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker.
ACT Health have information available about:
World Health Organisation (WHO) have produced helpful factsheets: