See below for our latest advice regarding our COVID-19 response or search our archive of past updates below.
- Join the Vice-Chancellor for a virtual student forum on 10 June.
- The University's Return to Campus Taskforce has created a graduated system for our return to campus.
- To help plan the path beyond COVID-19, the Wellbeing and Remote Education survey suite comprising SWiRL, WHiRRL and TWiRL launched on 21 May.
- To support staff during the transition back to campus, this fact sheet outlines the return to campus and flexible working arrangements.
- Remote examinations to be held for Semester 1, 2020.
- July 2020 Conferring of Awards Ceremonies postponed.