See below for our latest advice regarding our COVID-19 response or search our archive of past updates below.
- From 8 July, anyone (except ACT residents) travelling into the ACT from Victoria will be denied entry unless they are granted an exemption. Due to these restrictions, the Unviersity will not support staff or students to travel to the ACT except in exceptional circumstances relating to an individual's health or safety.
- The University has provided an update on its Financial Health position.
- The variation to The Australian National University Enterprise Agreement 2017-2021 came into effect from 6 July 2020 following approval by the Fair Work Commission.
- The University's Return to Campus Taskforce has created a graduated system for our return to campus.
- ANU and UC launched a nation-leading joint pilot program that will see a small cohort of continuing international students safely return to Canberra.
- A new grading system has been developed for Semester 1, 2020, allowing students to opt-in to change their grades to CRS (Course Requirements Satisfied) or CRN (Course Requirements Not Satisfied). CRS and CRN grades will not be included in GPA calculations.
- To support staff during the transition back to campus, this fact sheet outlines the return to campus and flexible working arrangements.
- July 2020 Conferring of Awards Ceremonies postponed.
Please follow On&OffCampus newsletter for staff and students, to keep up to date with the University's response and decisions. The last couple of editions of these newsletters are available below.