- The ACT lockdown has been extended for another four weeks, until 11:59pm on Friday 15 October 2021. There are some more amendments to restrictions, including for social and recreational sport.
- Masks will also continue to be required at all times upon leaving your home (including your residential accommodation on campus). Where possible, you should also continue to undertake essential activities within your local region.
- Check out the Student Safety Net Package that has been introducted to relieve some study pressures for semester 2.
How to stay informed
- Regularly check our COVID-19 advice website.
- Read On&Off Campus. It lands in your ANU inbox each Tuesday and contains a COVID wrap-up.
- Download the ANUOK app and turn push notifications on to receive urgent updates.
For past updates, search the archive below.