If you are experiencing distress and or difficulty in working or studying from home (e.g. due to mental illness, family and or domestic violence etc.), the University can provide a range of potential supports and structures, including an option for safe spaces - to work or study away from the home.
The contact options below for staff and students are free and confidential.
If you are a staff member and are experiencing distress and or difficulty in working from home, contact:
- Employee Assistance Program (Assure) on 1800 808 374 (this number operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week), or
- Advisers to Staff on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6125 8283 or (02) 6125 3616.
If you are a student and are experiencing distress and or difficulty in studying from home, contact
These services will:
- Assess your individual needs;
- Provide you with access to counselling services, and a range of support initiatives you may or may not wish to use; and
- If needed, with your consent, provide you with a referral to a safe space to work or study.