COVID Response Office
We've established a COVID Response Office to support all areas of ANU to thrive in our new COVID world, and ensure we have a safe and even more resilient community.
Our COVID Response Office is led by our Public Health Lead, Professor Tracy Smart. While we all work to embed COVID-safe and COVID-smart practices into our business processes and University policy, Tracy is releasing directives to guide us.
The COVID Response Office can provide you with advice about actions we are taking to ensure the wellbeing and welfare of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
You can contact the team via email: COVIDResponseOffice@anu.edu.au.
Community Wellbeing Team
The Community Wellbeing Team was established as a dedicated group to support our community through COVID-19.
The Community Wellbeing Team can give you on-the-ground support in response to current and emerging COVID-19 situations. The group provides customised, timely and agile support and care to all staff, students and visitors, including:
- Advice regarding the current public health measures in place including the need to attend a doctor or a testing clinic;
- Information on current travel restrictions and assistance with changing travel plans;
- Support to establish and maintain self-isolation (when required);
- Providing practical, logistical support for self-isolation to members of the community with limited outside support;
- Providing support and advice on any wellbeing concerns while working from home or studying remotely; and
- Accessing assistance and support, and anything else that will aid our community wellbeing during this time.
You can contact the team by email: CommunityWellbeing@anu.edu.au.