The University's Return to Campus Taskforce has created a graduated system for our return to campus.
We are currently in Level B of our Return to Campus Plan. Level B means higher degree by research (HDR), Masters Advanced, Honours and undergraduate research or supervised project students will be able to return to do their work on campus when notified by their college or school.
Information for supervisors and managers can be found here.
An update on the Kioloa, NARU, Siding Springs and Stromlo campuses
- Our Stromlo and Siding Springs campuses will be reopening in line with the Acton Campus phased approach. These campuses reopened on 2 June and there will be a staggered return for staff.
- Our Kioloa and NARU campuses remain closed.
To ensure your safe return to campus, it is essential that you take time to review and understand the return to campus Plans, Guidelines and Risk Assessments (available below) that are relevant to you and your team.
If you have already returned to campus, please log into HORUS and complete the acknowledgement that you have read and understood the return to campus Plans, Guidelines and Risk Assessments that are relevant to your work area as soon as possible.
If you are planning to return to campus at a later date, please be sure to complete this form before you return to campus.
- Step 1: Log in to HORUS (https://horus.anu.edu.au).
- Step 2: For managers, navigate to the top of the page and ensure that you select the 'Employee Self Service Option' before proceeding.
- Step 3: Select the 'HR Forms' tile from the employee self-service menu.
- Step 4: Navigate to the 'Return to Campus' form on the left hand side menu.
- Step 5: Click the 'Acknowledgement' box.
- Step 6: Select the 'Date' that you will return to campus.
- Step 7: Click the 'Save' button and then the 'Submit' button.