New COVID alert system
The previous stages of return to campus will be replaced by a "traffic light system" of risk levels, similar to the ACT Emergency Services bushfire rating system.
Our current level is "low" with no or low community transmissions in the ACT.
Any movement within these stages will be determined by community transmission in the ACT or the risk of community transmission on campus. You will be alerted immediately via the ANUOK app when there is a change in our level.
Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the requirements of each level and note that until we are entirely COVID-free as a society, the now-customary restrictions are in place. We won't return to 'normal' until COVID has been eliminated.
We have guidelines in place to maintain a COVID Safe campus. These guidelines must be followed whilst on campus.
To ensure your safe return to campus, it is essential that you take time to review and understand the return to campus Plans, Guidelines and Risk Assessments (available below) that are relevant to you and your team.
If you are a supervisor or manager of a team and you are considering coming back on to campus, it is important you follow these steps when considering re-starting your activities on campus.
If you have already returned to campus, please log into HORUS and complete the acknowledgement that you have read and understood the return to campus Plans, Guidelines and Risk Assessments that are relevant to your work area as soon as possible.
If you are planning to return to campus at a later date, please be sure to complete this form before you return to campus.
- Step 1: Log in to HORUS (https://horus.anu.edu.au).
- Step 2: For managers, navigate to the top of the page and ensure that you select the 'Employee Self Service Option' before proceeding.
- Step 3: Select the 'HR Forms' tile from the employee self-service menu.
- Step 4: Navigate to the 'Return to Campus' form on the left hand side menu.
- Step 5: Click the 'Acknowledgement' box.
- Step 6: Select the 'Date' that you will return to campus.
- Step 7: Click the 'Save' button and then the 'Submit' button.
Kioloa, NARU, Siding Springs and Stromlo campuses
- Our Stromlo and Siding Springs campuses will be reopening in line with the Acton Campus phased approach. These campuses reopened on 2 June and there will be a staggered return for staff.
- Our Kioloa and NARU campuses remain closed.