The Young Alumni Network is a volunteer-run organisation of alumni aged 35 and under who want to stay involved with ANU, keep in touch with their former classmates and grow their professional networks.
Goals and Objectives
- Increase opportunities, engagement and support for alumni aged 35 and under
- Build young alumni engagement in key regions/hubs
- Celebrate ANU and young alumni achievement
- Grow young alumni participation and support
- Have a strong and engaging social media presence
- Initiate regular and relevant communication with young alumni
- Participate in programs and services that assist young alumni
- Participate in the ANU alumni publications program
- Encourage engagement of businesses and organisations with the ANU and its community
- Tailor existing programs and services to the young alumni community
The Young Alumni Network is always open to new Members, either for a six-month or two-year term. To get involved or to request an application form please email us.
Wanted - Young Alumni Profiles
The Young Alumni Network is seeking ANU young alumni who are willing to share their post-uni stories and engage with the young alumni community. You will be asked a series of questions and asked to provide a photo. If you are interested in being profiled please contact us.