COVID-19 has disrupted our world and impacted the lives of many members of our global alumni community. If you graduated from ANU on or before 31 December 2019, we have a special postgraduate study offer for you.
You can now access a wide range of postgraduate courses at a reduced rate - to help secure or advance your career in your current field or reskill for an in-demand industry.
Eligible alumni applicants will have their tuition fees reduced by 10 per cent for courses undertaken in 2021.
Browse postgraduate courses
You don't need to submit a separate application to access this offer. Your eligibility will be automatically assessed when you apply to commence a postgraduate coursework program in 2021. The 10 per cent reduction will be applied to the student's tuition fees after enrolment.
If you have already been offered an opportunity to return to ANU for further study in 2021, your eligibility will be retrospectively assessed as part of our admissions process.
The 10 per cent fee reduction is offered to a member of the ANU alumni community, who:
- is a domestic or international applicant;
- has previously completed a degree at The Australian National University (ANU);
- graduated from their last ANU degree on or before 31 December 2019 (and has not studied since);
- has received an offer of admission to commence a postgraduate coursework program* at ANU in 2021 (exclusions apply);
- is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student i.e. is not the recipient of:
- a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) or other government supported place;
- a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation; or
- any other form of tuition fee scholarship, discount or fee waiver.
*Excludes offers for the following programs of study: cross-institutional study programs, Doctor of Medicine & Surgery, Juris Doctor Online, Master of Arts (Southeast Asian Studies)(NUS), Master of Management (Tsinghua), Master of Science Communication Outreach, Graduate Certificate of Military and Defence Studies, Graduate Certificate of Military Law, Graduate Diploma of Military and Defence Studies, Graduate Diploma of Military and Defence Studies (Advanced) and the Graduate Diploma of Military Law.