The ANU Schools Enrichment Program gives students in years 10 to 12 an amazing opportunity to experience what it is like to learn at Australia's national university. They will see what studying at ANU is all about by participating in workshops delivered by some of our leading researchers, designed to deepen their knowledge and interest in the field. Workshops cover a range of disciplines across our academic Colleges from Fine Arts to Astrophysics and everything in between.
Download the School Enrichment Program Term 4, 2017 Guide (PDF, 2MB) to browse the variety of workshops.
Most of our workshops are only available during ANU teaching periods and some require advance planning of several weeks.
Teaching periods are:
- 20 February - 26 May (Semester 1)
- 24 July - 27 October (Semester 2)
How to book
- Browse the School Enrichment Program Term 4, 2017 Guide (PDF, 2MB) and make note of the activities that you wish to book or enquire about.
- Make your bookings/enquiries - this will require:
- the number of students participating
- their year group
- the dates/times that could work
- Once you have submitted your booking we will be in touch within three business days.
Please note in-school activity is only available in ACT and NSW and is dependent upon staff availability.
We look forward to welcoming your students to ANU.