Ever wondered what it was like to study at ANU?
Join us live and hear from some of our current students first hand! Our students will be giving you a look into their faculty and be on hand to answer any questions you might want to ask. From settling into Canberra, managing their study workload, what they do in their spare time, to why they chose ANU - Ask away!
How to join:
Like ANU on Facebook and click attending on the event page! Live session will be scheduled 1 week prior.
+ Monday 19th March @ 3:00pm Asia and the Pacific: are you ready to be an authority on the region?
- 5th year studying Bachelor of International Security Studies / Bachelor of Arts, Mitch is passionate about international security, Asian Studies and the Middle East. He has travelled to Mongolia and Myanmar in the course of his degree and would encourage any prospective student to study at the College of Asia and the Pacific for its international focus, world-renowned academics and unique study opportunities.
+ Monday 19th March @ 4:00pm: Make an impact with ANU Arts & Social Sciences
- Join Chloe Wong as she shows you around the College of Arts and Social Sciences. Chloe is a third year international student from Singapore studying Arts/Science with majors in Anthropology and Psychology. She is an Arts student ambassador and a general representative of the ANU Students Association for 2018.
+ Tuesday 20th @ 4:00pm: Sneak Peek into Engineering & Computing at ANU
- Andrea Bedón will be giving you a look into the College of Engineering & Computer Science.Andrea is from Ecuador, South America and she is a third year Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) international student at ANU. Her focus is on humanitarian engineering; in the renewable energy and sustainable systems area. Andrea was also the secretary for International Student Department (ISD) last year.
+ Wednesday 21st @ 3:00pm: Inside Business and Economics at ANU
- Lumia Ma will be taking you around the College of Business and Economics. Lumia is a former ANU College student who is currently in her Honours year of Bachelor of Actuarial Studies. She was the President of the Actuarial Society at ANU in 2017.
+ Thursday 22nd @ 3:00pm: Join us live from the science precinct. Check out a first year biology lab with ANU student, Danu
- Check out a first year biology lab with Danushika (Danu) Sivanathan. Danu studied a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) from Stafford International School in Sri Lanka, alumnus (2017). Danu commenced her PhD in psychology at ANU in 2018.
+ Friday 23rd @ 4:00pm: Take a look into Law at ANU
- Join Hero Cook as he takes you around the ANU College of Law precint. Hero is a 4th year B. Arts/LLB student. Originally from Adelaide, Hero moved to Canberra for uni and has lived on campus for 3 years. He has also completed an internship with the senate in Washington DC.
*Please note all times are in Canberra Local time (AEDT) so be sure to check the time in your country to make sure you don't miss it!