Joint & Dual PhD applications & resources

How to apply

Applicants for current joint and dual PhD programs must meet relevant academic and language requirements of ANU and the partner university. Students are enrolled at both universities for the duration of the program and must be in residence at each university for a minimum period of time as stipulated in the agreement. Please see full requirements in the policies on the right.

Students applying for dual programs with Chinese Universities are expected to secure funding for a living allowance from the China Scholarship Council (CSC).

Advisory information & contacts

Prospective students to contact relevant academic area for current institutional partnerships:

Further information regarding agreements: