Honours at ANU

An Honours year is typically a fourth year of study that is a continuation of an undergraduate degree.

If you have completed a Bachelor Degree at another university, including overseas institutions, it is possible to transfer to ANU for your final Honours year.

Admission to an Honours year is at the discretion of the ANU College responsible for your field of research.


Visit the sites listed below to find more information around research opportunities in each College, and the appropriate contacts.