Browse & select a degree group
First, select from the following Flexible Double Degree™ groups:
- Arts, Social Sciences, Business or Science group - combine any two degrees within the Arts, Social Sciences, Business or Science group
- Engineering or Advanced Computing group* - combine a Bachelor of Engineering, Advanced Computing or Software Engineering with another degree within the Engineering and Advanced Computing group.
- Law group - combine a Bachelor of Laws with another degree within the Law group
Each group has different degree combination options. Find your degree combinations by using the Find a flexible double degree tool to explore what's possible.
Please note that the following courses cannot be combined:
- Biotechnology, Genetics and Medical Sciences cannot be combined with one another
- Commerce with an accounting major cannot be combined with Bachelor of Accounting
- Commerce with a finance major cannot be combined with Bachelor of Finance
- Information technology cannot be combined with advanced computing or software engineering, but it is also available in the 'Arts, business, social sciences and science' group where it can be combined with a wide range of courses
Apply through UAC
You will need to submit your application through UAC by choosing the Flexible Double Degree™ group.
You must be able to meet the entry requirements for both degrees. Check to see if the courses you have selected have pre-requisites or entry requirements in addition to Australian tertiary admission rank (ATAR).
Choose your degrees
Once you have applied for a Flexible Double Degree™ group through UAC, you can indicate the two degrees you are interested in combining.
Please note this combination is indicative only however helps us to send you the right information. Your final selection will be confirmed when you accept your offer and is subject to meeting the entry requirements for each of the degree choices as outlined in the relevant course descriptions.