The ANU Schools Recommendation Scheme (SRS) offers early entry to domestic school leavers currently completing an Australian year 12 or International Baccalaureate (IB) qualification in Australia. Applicants must be Indigenous, Pasifika or eligible for the Educational Access Schemes (EAS) consideration at ANU.
The SRS is available for selected ANU programs, however prerequisites and additional selection criteria may apply. See Programs and Courses for prerequisites and additional selection criteria information.
How to apply
Submit the following applications through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) by 4.30pm on Friday 28 September 2018:
- Undergraduate admission application (via UAC);
- Schools Recommendation Scheme application; and either,
- EAS application (if you are being considered for EAS under the rural or regional area school categories, you will not be required to submit an EAS application); OR
- Statutory declaration if you are Pasifika, to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants with a minimum ATAR of 70 or above are allowed to enter one of the following programs:
- B Archaeological Practice
- B Art History and Curatorship
- B Arts
- B Asian Studies
- B Biotechnology
- B Classical Studies
- B Criminology
- B Development Studies
- B Environment and Sustainability
- B European Studies
- B Information Technology
- B Languages
- B Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies
- B Music
- B Pacific Studies
- B Science
- B Science (Psychology)
- Flexible Double Arts, Social Sciences, Business and Science
Successful applicants will be allowed to enter one of the following programs with a minimum ATAR which is within 5 points of the published Selection Rank:
- B Accounting
- B Actuarial Studies
- B Advanced Computing (Honours)
- B Applied Data Analytics
- B Business Administration
- B Commerce
- B Economics
- B Engineering (Honours)
- B Environmental & Sustainability (Advanced)(Honours)
- B Finance
- B Genetics
- B International Business
- B International Relations
- B International Security Studies
- B Laws (Honours)
- B Mathematical Sciences
- B Medical Science
- B Political Science
- B Politics, Philosophy & Economics
- B Psychology (Honours)
- B Public Policy
- B Science (Advanced)(Honours)
- B Software Engineering (Honours)
- B Statistics
- Flexible Double Engineering or Advanced Computing
- Flexible Double Law
You will receive an early offer if your Schools Recommendation Scheme application is successful after review by the ANU Admissions Office. Offers will be conditional on gaining a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR), provided you have also completed any relevant prerequisite subjects or additional selection criteria. This varies between programs (see programs above).
This scheme may not be combined with any other entry scheme or adjustment factors.
ANU will make conditional SRS offers by issuing a Conditional Offer through UAC in November Round 1. You must have your preferred ANU SRS course as your first preference by the November Round 1 change of preference deadline.
If you receive a Conditional Offer and you:
- Achieve the required minimum ATAR, course prerequisites, and additional selection criteria; and
- List the offered ANU course as your first preference by the December Round 2 change of preference deadline,
You will be made an unconditional offer through UAC in December Round 2 of offers.
Refer to the Universities Admissions Centre for all Offer Round dates.
Note: students undertaking the International Baccalaureate will be assessed for a full offer in January Round 1 owing to the later release of IB results.