Applications for the 2019 Westpac Future Leaders Program open on Thursday 15 June 2018 and will close on Tuesday 5 September 2018.
All applications must be submitted through Westpac Bicentennial Foundation's online application system. Supporting documentation required as part of the online application:
- A CV of no more than two pages of 10 point Arial fontand line spacing 1.5;
- A photo (headshot) of the applicant;
- (For PhD or Master by Research applicants only): A letter of support from the applicant's prospective ANU Research School stating that they are eligible to apply for entry into a PhD or Master by Research program, and including the name of the Research Supervisor;
- Certified copy of all university academic transcripts;
- Two references are required using the reference templates which are located on the Westpac Bicentennial website. The referees selected should be people who consent to being contacted by the Foundation:
- The first is an Academic Reference and needs to be completed by a person who is familiar with the applicant's academic record and understands the importance of their study program.
- The second is a Personal Reference and needs to be completed by a person who can demonstrate that the applicant has the attributes of a Westpac Scholar. This can be a previous work colleague or manager, however, should not be a family member or a person who currently or previously reported directly to the applicant;
Applicants may be required to present proof of citizenship or permanent residency at any time during the selection process. Applications received without the above-mentioned documentation will not be considered by the Foundation. Templates for the supporting documents are available on the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation Website.
If you would like more information about preparing your application, please contact Philanthropic.Scholarships@anu.edu.au to speak with a Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship Awardee.
Please note: Intending applicants should also lodge an application for admission to a HDR program at ANU including identification of a potential supervisor to be considered for award of this Scholarship.