Trendall Graduate Research Scholarship

This financial support is currently not available.


This scholarship was offered by University House and available to students enrolling in a  Doctor of Philosophy or Professional Doctorate by Research.


  • Bachelors degree with first-class honours, or a research Masters degree from a recognised university;
  • Australian and New Zealand citizens; Permanent residents of Australia.


  • Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
  • Thesis allowance;
  • Paid medical, maternity and paternity leave;
  • Membership of University House;
  • Rights to dine in University House each Wednesday evening, including special events.

How to apply

 This scholarship is no longer being offered.