NESP Threatened Species Recovery Hub
The NESP Threatened Species Recovery Hub is supported by funding through the Australian Government's National Environmental Science Programme (NESP), and matched by contributions from 10 of the country's leading academic institutions and the Australian Wildlife Conservancy.
The Hub works closely with more than two-dozen collaborating organisations, including management agencies and conservation groups, to ensure its research has an on-ground impact in threatened species management. It brings together leading ecological experts to work on the outlook for Australia's threatened species and ecological communities by:
• Developing better, more efficient responses to threats
• Testing novel strategies for rescuing species on the brink
• Developing strategies to provide an early warning about extinction risk
• Ensuring the best tools and most up-to-date information to monitor conservation status
• Involving communities in threatened species conservation and sharing the benefits of healthy ecosystems.
For further information on the NESP Threatened Species Recovery Hub, please visit the website