Applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- be current enrolled students in a undergraduate program of study at the ANU
- NOT have completed any previous degree
- must supply supporting evidence of a permanent disability
- demonstrate financial hardship.
The Selection Committee may, in making the selection, take into account any or all of the following:
- the nature and extent of the disability
- the financial circumstances of the applicant
- the Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent tertiary academic results
- the likely impact of the disability on the applicant's proposed academic program of study
- the potential of the scholarship to enhance the applicant's ability to successfully complete the academic program of study.