- Determine whether you can meet the eligibility criteria listed above and in the Conditions of Award
- Fill in the application form (use either the online application form or download the Application Form).
- If not relying on an ANU Academic Record (transcript), then please attach/upload a copy of your latest Academic Record from another institution.
- If obtaining entry under eligibility exemption 3(c) of the Conditions of Award, then please attach/upload your latest CV and your exemption letter from the Associate Dean of Education.
- If applying via the hardcopy Application Form, please mail it and the photocopies of the documents listed above to:
CASS Indigenous Australian Graduate Scholarship
ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences
Student and Education Office
Beryl Rawson Building (13)
Canberra, ACT 2601
Alternatively you can email the form and attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep a copy of your application as we are unable to return them.