Change your name, title or date of birth

To change your official name or title with the University you must complete a Change of name, title or date of birth form and submit it to ANU Student Central, with supporting documentation (e.g. a colour copy of your birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate or deed poll).

Your name can only be changed to reflect the name shown on the official documentation provided, no variation can be accepted. 

Preferred Name

You can register a preferred name through the ANU Identity and Access Manager, which will be displayed in your WATTLE and student email account, and can be printed on your student card.