Program specific enrolment instructions
The enrolment process can vary. If your degree is listed below click the link for instructions on how to complete your enrolment:
If your degree is not listed above, continue to the next step.
You will need to select the courses you'd like to enrol in. Use the Programs & Courses search to find your degree or select your degree from the list below:
Program & Courses will provide details on the courses you will need to complete to meet your degree requirements. You need to note the course title, course code, enrolment session and class number of your choices to enrol.
Enrol in ISIS
Once you have identified the courses you want to enrol in, log on to the Interactive Student Information System (ISIS).
If this is the first time, you have accessed ISIS you will be asked to complete the 'Task Wizard'. Read and complete each step in the 'Task Wizard' carefully.
Upon completing the 'Task Wizard' select Main Menu (compass in top-right hand corner of screeen) > Navigation > ISIS > Enrolment > Enrolment and follow the steps in the How to enrol guide to add each course.
After you've enrolled
- Your course fees will be invoiced in ISIS during the first two weeks of the semester or session. A notification will be sent to your ANU student email once your invoice has been made available.
- Your course guide will appear in WATTLE shortly before your course commences.
Get your student card
You can request a student card by completing the following steps:
Take a colour photo of yourself. Your photo must satisfy the following criteria:
- in focus;
- taken in front of a plain white or light-grey background;
- taken with appropriate brightness and contrast to show natural skin tone;
- taken in uniform lighting with no shadows obscuring your face;
- your face is looking directly at the camera and not tilted in any direction; and,
- your eyes are open.
Head coverings, jewellery and glasses, if normally worn, can be included in your photo provided your face remains visible.
If your photo is deemed to be of an unacceptable quality, you will be asked to supply a new photo.
Take a colour photo of an item of government-issued identification, such as a driver's licence, passport or a similar document.
We will use this to confirm your identity. The photo you provide must resemble your likeness shown on your government-issued identification.
A completed Application for Student Card.
Email all items to email@example.com for processing. Your student card will be posted to the address nominated on your application within seven days of being received; mailing times will vary.