We provide a range of services, including:
- general health checkups
- minor wound management
- minor surgical procedures
- sports injury management
- medical assessments and pre-employment medicals
- travel medicine and immunisation
- childhood and adult immunisations
- women's health - pap smears, antenatal nurse care
- men's health
- mental health
- sexual health
- diabetes management
- health risk factor assessments and disease prevention
- smoking cessation.
9am-5pm Monday to Thursday
9am-4pm on Friday
(Closed 12:30pm-1:25pm and public holidays)
Email correspondence will be responded to within 24 hours.
Please note: appointments cannot be made by email
The Australian National University
Building 18, North Road
Acton ACT 2601
Medical records - transfer or access
To obtain a copy or transfer medical records to another practice please complete a Medical access request form.
Feedback & complaints
Please use our feedback form provide feedback or raise any complaints. All feedback will be directed to the Health Service Manager.
Formal complaints can also be directed to the ANU Registrar Student Life or the ACT Health Commissioner. Review procedures apply to all complaints received.