Jointly supported by the Division of Student Life and the National Health Co-op (NHC), ANU is providing FREE flu vaccines for interested students in 2018.
Appointments are now available to be booked online immediately with the first appointment available this Tuesday 1 May 2018
If you are an existing patient or a new patient of either ANU Health Service or NHC, please follow these steps:
- Please book online via the Appointuit Online Portal or via your smartphone by downloading the Appointuit App for iOS or Android.
- Once logged in Choose "Select Practitioner of My Choice"
- Select your preferred location - "ANU - Staff and Students Only"
- Select "Myself"
- Select "Flu Clinic - ANU - 15 mins"
- Select your choice of session based on these current available dates (note times available vary):
- 1-4 May 2018
- 7-11 May 2018
- 14-18 May 2018
- 21-22 May 2018
- 25 May 2018
- 29-31 May 2018
If you have any issues with making this booking online, please telephone ANU Health Service on 6125 3598.
To receive your vaccines you must present your University student ID card to identify yourself as an ANU student, and provide your Medicare card or OSHC card at the time of your vaccines.
Please refer to general Influenza Vaccine for further vaccine information.