The Staff Excellence Awards are an annual celebration to honour staff across the Univeristy who demonstrate excellence in achievement and contributions that advance the University's strategic goals.
This is an opportunity to nominate another staff member, a team or yourself for outstanding contributions to the University and for these achievements to be formally recognised. Nominees may be drawn from any area or level of the University.
There are 3 major categories:
- Peter Baume Award
- Chancellor's Award for Distinguished Contribution to the University
- Award for Outstanding Service to the Campus Community
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Public Policy and Outreach
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Innovation & Excellence in Service
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Reconciliation
Recognition of service
- 25-Year Service Awards
- 40-Year Service Awards
All details, including nomination forms, eligibility, criteria, and nomination process may be found here: http://hr.anu.edu.au/career/staff-awards.
Nominations close at 5.00pm on Tuesday 7 October 2014.