The ANU Foundation for the Visual Arts was created to offer continuing support for the ANU School of Art and scholarships for students of the visual arts, the Drill Hall Gallery and the ANU Art Collection. For more than 60 years ANU has been building a collection that reflects major developments in Australian art. Several major works have been donated by friends of the University.
Visual Arts Scholarship winners
- 2012: India Mark - A first year painting student at the School of Art
- 2011: Hayley Lander - A first year painting student at the School of Art
- 2009: Alexandera Ashurst - A first year digital media student at the School of Art
- 2008: Almee Fitzgerald - To undertake a degree in Photomedia a the School of Art
- 2007: Alyssa Coursey - To undertake a degree in Photomedia at the School of Art