The ever-popular Bake Off returns for the 2015 Twilight Festival - but this year there's a twist.
Unleash your inner artist, get creative and start baking your Australian art inspired masterpiece.
Whether you are inspired by Sidney Nolan, Margaret Preston, Albert Namatjira, Adam Cullen, Fiona Hall, or any other Australian artist, how you express it is up to you.
The prize for the best overall winner is a Kitchen Aid, generously sponsored by the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
Winners of the best decorated and the best taste award will each receive $300 credit towards the purchase of a piece of Australian Art from the School of Art student's graduating exhibition, generously sponsored by ANU Alumni Relations
Registration fee is $5, enter your cake/s here.
- Overall winner
- Best decorated
- Best taste
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be ANU staff members, students or alumni
- Cakes to be delivered 3.30-4.30pm
- Winners will be determined at the judges' discretion. Decisions will be final.
- Cakes need to arrive on plates or stands and/or in a container that can be used for covering it from the elements
- All entrants must fill in an entry form
- Cakes will be on display until 7.15pm
- Cakes to be collected between 7.15-7.45pm
- We are not able to accept items that are filled or iced with cream or custard
Take a look at the images from last year's bake off above and get inspired and baking.