An introduction to video effects
Learn from scratch, how to film and compose your won special effects or create motion graphics using Adobe After Effects. Make Matrix-like scenes, give people super powers and much more!
|Amr Tawfik||18 July||Tuesday||6-9pm||13||$440||Enrolments closed|
- Topic 1: Learning Adobe After Effects
- Topic 2: Motion graphics
- Topic 3: Green screening and compositing
- Topic 4: Filming special effect shots
- Topic 5: Basic editing
- Topic 6: Creating your own projects and working on others’
- Topic 7: Exporting and finalising content
By the end of the course, you should:
- have some experience in production of digital video elements through a mix of theory and practice
- be able to develop conceptual and technical abilities
- have an ability to work independently and productively
- be able to create several short films and experience being a part of each role of film making.
- have developed a personal artistic vision through the completion of an original, researched project.
Who should enrol
This course is open to beginners with no prior or very limited filming experience.
The course includes access to all the hardware and software required for the semester’s projects.