3D animation for beginners
Want to learn how to create animation like Pixar and Dreamworks? This fun course teaches you the fundamentals of 3D animation using Mayal, one of the most highly-used packages in the industry. You will choose a basic idea for an animation and learn the steps required to create it.
|Amr Tawfik||2017 dates TBC||6-9pm||13||$||Join our mailing list|
The course will focus around one short 3D animation. You will be guided through developing a concept to building it from scratch through the magic of CGI.
By the end of the course, you should:
- understand the process of concept development
- be confident in storyboarding and more preproduction processes
- have basic 3D Modelling, 3D Rigging, 3D Texturing, 3D Rendering skills
- have basic cinematography and lighting skills
- have basic editing capabilities for putting your animation together
- be able to export for multiple platforms such as DVD, web, graphics, Youtube etc.
Who should enrol
This course is open to beginners with no prior or very limited Maya software experience
The course includes access to all the hardware and software required for the semester’s projects.