The art of acrylics
Create a series of paintings you’re proud to display as you discover the various techniques and specific processes of working with acrylics in this exciting course.
|Felicity Green||7 August||Monday||9:30am-12:30pm||10||$410||Enrol now|
- Topic 1: Introduction to acrylics and their unique qualities and application
- Topic 2: Exploring ideas, new materials and subject matter
- Topic 3: Making and developing a series of related paintings on paper, board or canvas.
At the end of this course, students should have:
- developed an understanding of acrylics and specific processes related to working with the medium.
- explored working methods through directed research.
- produced a series of work which explores their personal experiences and choice of subject matter.
Who should enrol
Intermediate to advanced only.
The primaries, secondaries and black and white. These may be added to over the duration of the course. Acrylic painting paper, A3 or A2. A selection of brushes, a large palette (plastic serving plate or similar), 2 water containers, rags and a tub of Gesso to prime paper and canvas. Drawing pad and lead pencils.