Working under pressure - Strategies for managing workplace stress
|2017 dates to be confirmed||9am - 5pm||1 day||$695||Join our mailing list||Enrol now|
Delivering in a high demand environment with less staff, resources and time has become the norm. Discover strategies and tools to effectively manage workplace stress in this interactive one-day course.
The course will explore:
- identifying and understanding your workplace pressure contributors, unique stress points and recognising avoidance behaviour
- personality styles - your own and why others react negatively under pressure
- how to adjust your style and how to influence others positively
- a range of strategies to reduce stress and create improved work-life balance.
- A snapshot of the current environment and trends - why the pressure?
- The nature, causes and impacts of workplace stress
- The psychology behind reactions under stress - how it erodes the workplace
- Your personality and others under pressure - assessment and reflection
- How you are perceived by others - change for the better
- Strategies to respond effectively - change from within
- Looking after your inner self
At the completion of this course you will have the knowledge to:
- Recognise the nature, causes and impact of workplace pressure in your job
- Identify strategies to respond effectively to others and reduce workplace stress
- Utilise new tools to improve your work-life balance and productivity.
Who should enrol
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to improve their interpersonal and team delivery skills.