Resilience and mindfulness
|Alex Roach & Adrienne Turnell
||16 June 2017
||9am - 5pm
||Enrol via invoice
More and more, the workplace is being defined by increased workloads, heightened uncertainty, deadline pressures and imbalanced work-life harmony. Cultivating resilience enables you to effectively adapt and adjust to such adversity. Utilising the science of resilience, discover strategies tailored to your strengths, values and schedules. Improve your productivity, enhance your relationships, increase your energy levels and promote personal wellbeing using evidence-based psychological techniques.
- Introduction to resilience
- The neuroscience of stress and burnout
- Identifying and overcoming the barriers that impede optimal resilience
- How to capitalise on stress – channelling strong emotions to your advantage
- Skills for peak mental performance
- Communication strategies for building personal and professional relationships
- The buzz word: mindfulness – what is it and how can it fit into your schedule?
- Reflection and consolidation
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the science behind resilience and the factors that promote psychological hardiness
- apply evidence based psychological techniques that will improve productivity and performance across personal and professional domains.
Who should enrol
This course is open to anyone, at all levels of any organisation motivated to enhance their performance and build resilience to cope with adversity.