Social media essentials
|Colin Anstie||2017 dates to be confirmed||1 day||$||Join our mailing list|
Are you looking to build or improve your skills in social media? For those in marketing, or looking to get into marketing, this is a fun and informative hands-on workshop where you will get real insight into what works, what doesn't and how to beat your competitors! You might be looking to build your brand, create leads or generate sales. This workshop will teach you how to do just that using social media channels. Come along and get on the inside track! Its hands-on, so you must bring a laptop, and charger, we will provide the WiFi.
The workshop will focus on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and will include:
- Building and optimising social media profiles
- Why should I use social media? Statistics and results
- What platforms should I use?
- Managing your visibility on social media
- Building best-practice social media profiles including: photos, headlines, descriptions, profile information
- Identifying and building your network
- How to find your target customers and influencers
- How to connect with your prospects
- Tracking, reporting and documenting your network
- Sharing content
- Searching for content in line with the strategy (own and 3rd party)
- Reviewing content for relevance and adherance to the strategy
- Editorialising approved content
- Posting content
- Tracking, reporting and documenting content metrics
- Sales and lead generation
- How to sell using social media
- Tracking, reporting and documenting sales
- Social media advertising
- How to use Facebook advertising
- How to use Twitter advertising
- How to use Linkedin advertising
- Do they work?
Who should enrol
This course is designed for people who are already in marketing, or who would like to get into marketing, and are looking to expand their practical social media skills and knowledge.
Course materials will be provided on the day. However, you will need to bring a laptop and charger to the course.
- Colin is such a friendly guy and is so generous with his knowledge. His social media training was the best training I have ever done - entertaining, insightful and so, so useful. I can't recommend Colin highly enough - if you need social marketing expertise get Colin on board! - Trish Lavery
- Thanks Colin, I learnt so many practical, low-cost tips. Went home all enthused and I've been implementing all the new things I learnt. The social media 101 course is very worthwhile. - Liz H
- The course was fantastic, very well run and Colin did a fabulous job of demystifying Social Media and how it can be used to support business growth. I thoroughly recommend this excellent course and can't wait for the next one! - Jane Hadrill