Intermediate Korean 1
This course is designed to provide students, with no prior knowledge of Korean, a broad and practical understanding of the Korean language, essential for basic communication and to establish a strong base for further study of Korean.
This course is designed to provide students who have completed beginners’ level of Korean. This course provides many opportunities to practise the knowledge which students have learnt from the beginners’ level. Students will learn to communicate confidently in daily conversation and interact with intercultural understanding. Students will extend their grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Topic 1: Introduce yourself and others, idioms and grammar practice
- Topic 2: School life
- Topic 2: My House
- Topic 4: Invitation and visitation
- Topic 5: Appearance and personality
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Be able to speak proficiently in various situations
- Be able to understand various Korean contexts and write in Korean properly
- Have a better understanding about Korean culture and society
Who should enrol
This course is open to anyone who has studied Korean for more than two terms and can speak, read and write Korean fairly well.
New서강 한국어, 문법, 말하기, 듣기, 읽기, 쓰기, Student’s book 3A